Jackson 2

Monday, December 05, 2005

The Beemer

This is the '94 BMW 650 we bought. The pic is from a little tour we did over to Littleton and Governor's Bay. I had beemer envy Nino, but not anymore.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:58 a.m., Blogger Carolyn said…

    you put the scenic shot in just to make us all jealous didn't you.

     
  • At 8:50 a.m., Blogger Turner said…

    BJ,
    Whats the deal, I own a bike for 15 years and you finally decide to buy one AFTER you move out of the country??!! Do you finally see what you have been missing out on and when are you coming home so we can tour together??
    Ryan

     
  • At 12:57 p.m., Blogger All Jacks' said…

    Ok Ryan... I see what I have been missing. Be home next year. We must plan a tour.

    Nino... AC is not a problem, nor are the power locks or windows. However, I still stuggling with the surround sound stereo. Although, I make up for it by singing.

    CC... yeah, wait til later, when the scenic shots get really good.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home