Jackson 2

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Still Training


One week in to my training for a half marathon, and I am still with the plan. I am not fit, and distance running sucks.

5 Comments:

  • At 4:04 p.m., Blogger Turner said…

    Get over dude! Distance running for you is rounding the corner after your 100m dash!

     
  • At 12:35 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    A HALF MARATHON??!?!?! I don't think so my friend....

     
  • At 1:40 p.m., Blogger Lorraine said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 1:43 p.m., Blogger Lorraine said…

    I was signed up for a 1/2 in May, but getting pregnant got me off the hook this year. Probably easier to just kill yourself training ;) Please have your funeral in NZ so we have an excuse to get down there.

     
  • At 3:48 p.m., Blogger All Jacks' said…

    Yeah, there is no getting pregnant to get off the hook. Congratulations!!! This is no. 2, correct?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home