So Funny...
... it will bring tears to your eyes. I lifted this from Laap Cheung's Blog.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wzMJ_RdgHg
Also, I need to comment on the Edmonton Oilers current playoff drive. It is fantastic. They smacked the Red Wings around for a sweet 6 game elimination. Then after spotting the Sharks a two game lead, they beat them like rented mules. Now the Oil' are up 2-0 on the Ducks. Impressive!
I am NOT an Oilers fan, but they are the last of the Canadian 6 playing, so... GO OILERS GO!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wzMJ_RdgHg
Also, I need to comment on the Edmonton Oilers current playoff drive. It is fantastic. They smacked the Red Wings around for a sweet 6 game elimination. Then after spotting the Sharks a two game lead, they beat them like rented mules. Now the Oil' are up 2-0 on the Ducks. Impressive!
I am NOT an Oilers fan, but they are the last of the Canadian 6 playing, so... GO OILERS GO!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home