Jackson 2

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Life on the West Coast

We have settled back in to life on the West Coast quite nicely. Jen has landed a job with an accounting firm downtown. She is very excited to be starting a new chapter in her career. The company is paying for her CGA courses, and she should have all the letters behind her name in about a year and a half. I just got back from a trip to California and Stanford. I took my XC Running team, and it was a good fun. Stanford has an amazing campus.

Speaking of XC. We had a race today. Man, it was tough. 20+ degrees, sun was shinning... I don't know if I can take it anymore...

... until next weekend, which is going to be another example of living the high life on the west coast. The Iceman is coming to town and we will be hitting a Giants game (Number 1 junior team in the country right now) on Friday night, then a Lions game on Saturday. Yep, The BC Lions, the number 1 team in the CFL right now, just in case all you Albertans forgot!!!

Hope everyone is doing well or at least behaving themselves. I hope yoru kids are growing, your dog is working, and your touch team is winning.

Keep in touch.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:39 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    boo-ya

     
  • At 9:43 p.m., Blogger All Jacks' said…

    Hey, might be back in the saddle with one of my ticket connections... stay tuned.

     
  • At 5:00 p.m., Blogger Fatt said…

    sounds grand...by the way, I'm a fake Albertan, so the Esks sucking actually makes me smile. Go Bombers.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home