Hammer in the House on Tuesday

Dan Hamhuis and the Preds are coming to Vancouver on Tuesday. I plan to be there. Say Derek, aren't you feeling kinds sick on Tuesday/Wednesday???
These two teams met on Hockey Night in Canada last weekend, and the 'nucks stole one!!! Unfortunately for Vancouver, I am not sure they will be able to steal another one (even though they are playing pretty well right now). I think the Preds and Hammer will be fired up big time. This is good news for the legion of Hammer Time(???), fans comprised of a very large following of Northern BC Boys.
Witness this article that has been absolutely flying around on email...
http://www.nhl.com/nhl/app?service=page&page=NewsPage&articleid=281709
For you folks below the 49th (including the southern hemisphere), this article is a good education on the Pride of Hockeyville, Canada. I know we did not win the contest, but that NS town is horse shit.

5 Comments:
At 9:09 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
you dog
At 8:02 a.m.,
All Jacks' said…
Yeah, I know. Are you sure you are "feeling okay"?
At 10:50 a.m.,
Lorraine said…
Good article about Dan & our 'microscopic community'. I spent my entire childhood in that arena and never knew it was an airplane hangar - explains the lovely acoustics.
At 7:53 a.m.,
Anonymous said…
what a goal by Sully. Looked like Hammer got a few good Cooke sandwiches in the mush. Good on him for not retaliating.
At 11:37 a.m.,
All Jacks' said…
Yeah, and he laid a wicked little hit on the "overpaid checking line guy". I hate saying his name... damn that Bobby Clarke!
I got some decent pics I will email ya.
Post a Comment
<< Home