Jackson 2

Friday, January 19, 2007

This 1 is for Ryan

I am not a Leafs fan.

However, back in the day, good ol' Wendel Clark was worth watching, and this 4:21 of his highlights is well worth your time.

It is even set to a classic Metallica song. It does not get much better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEltpSMTDPM

PS. Aside from Derek's beloved Preds, is there a better team in the NHL right now than the 'Nucks? I didn't think so either.

4 Comments:

  • At 5:04 a.m., Blogger Turner said…

    Nicely done. It must have taken some time wading through the Leafs highlights to find that gem!

     
  • At 8:58 a.m., Blogger All Jacks' said…

    Are you kidding? Leaf highlights are very rare! I found it on Sportsnet.ca (a bunch of the reporters keeps blogs on the site).

     
  • At 1:01 a.m., Blogger Fuds said…

    Gotta love ice hockey, coz no matter how many punches you throw its still the same little penalty :)

     
  • At 4:58 a.m., Blogger Turner said…

    Ive been reading up on the netminder situation in 'Couver and that Rob Lo is one cocky MoFo! Is he as good as he says he is...I have not had the displeasure to watch a canucklehead game all season - I had to leave the country to achieve this!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home