Jackson 2

Monday, December 18, 2006

Awaiting the return of The Rocket


I have to admit to being very lazy with the blog. My bad. It is not anywhere near Holland-like entry-less, but if I wait any longer Turner will start accusing me of collusion with Master D.

We survived the snow, rain, and wind. It was nothing for a good ol' country boy.
The pic is of the alley behind our place. Of course, that was 2 weeks ago, and now the snow is all gone.

Rumour has it that Rick is on his way to Smithers, and he is going to make an appearance in the 'Couv'! My liquor cabinet is full, bring on the Ricardo.

I am off for Winter Break. I get 3 weeks of holidays to clean, cook and otherwise pamper my lovely wife. She just started her CGA program, so free time is on her wish list.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:08 a.m., Blogger Lorraine said…

    Glad to see you back - please ignore the nasty "i never see you blog anymore-a-gram" that's on it's way to you. It's non-refundable, so just don't answer your door for a few days ;)

     
  • At 4:33 a.m., Blogger Turner said…

    I know all about that storm of 2006! I was there briefly, I actually paid for a Hotel room for 3 hours sleep - not for the reasons you people just had running through your heads! It was a long trip from the North to the East!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home